Hours of operation
daily, from 7:30am to 7pm
· Our professional staff with years of teaching experience provide lessons at Punta Mita Golf Club.
· Individual, group or playing lessons available.
· Complementary tours are offered daily at 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., please sign up through Proshop.
· 1-2 players 1 hour $ 140.00 USD + tax + service charge
· Playing Lesson (2 hours) $ 260.00 USD + tax + service charge + Green Fee
Golf lessons are priced for 1 to 2 players. An additional $30.00 USD per hour, per person. Rentals included (balls not included). One player at least 16 years old to drive the cart, unless the lesson is walking.
Golf clinics are provided on Tuesday and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., the cost is $45 USD + tax + service charge per golfer.
· On Tuesdays – full swing
· On Thursdays – short game
**No clinics from December 15 to January 15 or March 14 to March 31
Punta Mita Golf Club enforces a dress code appropriate to the traditions of the game.
Men: Collared shirts or sleeved mock shirts must be worn at all times. No cut-offs, swimwear, gym shorts or denim is allowed on the golf course or practice facility.
Women: No tank tops, cut-offs, swimwear, gym shorts or denim is allowed on the golf course or practice facility.
· Punta Mita Golf Club is a Soft Spike facility
· Four players maximum per tee time and each player must have his or her own set of clubs
· Only golf club carts are permitted in the golf course and carts must be returned after play. Players may walk the golf course only at designated times and with previous approval of the Director of Golf, Golf Professionals or Starter
· The golf course is for the use of the golf players. No running, walking or other use rather than golf is permitted
· For any changes or cancellations of Golf Tee times or activities, please notify the Pro Shop 48 hours in advance, in order to avoid full charge
We offer men and women’s TaylorMade Burner Superlaunch Irons & TaylorMade Burner Superfast Drivers & Woods. Foot Joy rental shoes are available in men’s and women’s styles.
Named after our signature island green, Tail of the Whale is a casual restaurant located on the upper level of the golf clubhouse and features amazing views of both the Pacific Ocean and our two Jack Nicklaus Golf Courses. This restaurant offers an international menú, delicious breakfast for early golfers and exquisite dishes to enjoy a lovely lunch.
Restaurant operation hours
Complimentary coffee: 07:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Breakfast: 08:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Bar service: 10:00 a.m. – 07:00 p.m.
· Bottled water is provided in your golf cart, at the Golf Clubhouse, and is also refreshed during play, as needed
· Complimentary coffee is served from 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
· Halfway House is open from 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m, and is located next to the 9th green
· Simple cold menu plus beverage service. Seats 16 people
· Beverage cart service is available from 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· 2 beverage carts will provide service on the golf course, circulating regularly during hours of play
· The first tee time is at 7:30 a.m. (subject to change depending on sunrise). Tee times are available at 10-minutes intervals
· Resort guests can confirm their tee times through the Golf Pro Shop staff
· Singles are accepted and may be paired upon request
· Group arrangements are coordinated through the Golf Club representative. Groups may confirm their tee times up to two years in advance